Located on the southernmost tip of the island of Bali, high on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean, lies a unique jewel - Villa Bidadari - or the “Villa of Angels” – owned by three angels.
- Only 30 minutes south of Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Total 7 bedrooms with 3 two-bedroom, self-contained, ensuite villas, dip pool, AC, internet, satellite TV and DVD library.
- A larger pavilion with common areas, 1 bedroom ensuite, infinity swimming pool, ideal for family get-togethers, reunions, parties, retreats, and weddings.
- Fully-staffed including a cook, offering a wonderful variety of food choices from vegetarian, Italian, Indonesian, Western, BBQ and Indian cuisine to special requests.
- Nearby beach access with a traditional Balinese pavilion (bale-bale) and dip pool.
- Recycled wastewater system and solid waste separation to minimize environmental impact.
Villa Bidadari integrates elements of traditional Balinese architecture into a contemporary design, creating a feeling of peace and spaciousness.
The terracotta and grass roofs, open-plan pavilions, breezy gardens and lotus ponds set against the azure backdrop of the Indian ocean and quiet greenery of the surrounding countryside is the perfect setting for an idyllic getaway.