Located on the southernmost tip of the island of Bali, back from the cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean, lies a unique jewel - Villa Bidadari - “Villa of Angels” – owned by three angels.
- Only 30 minutes south of Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Total 7 bedrooms with 3 two-bedroom, self-contained, ensuite villas, dip pool, AC, internet, satellite TV and DVD library.
- A larger pavilion with common areas, 1 bedroom ensuite, infinity swimming pool, ideal for family get-togethers, reunions, parties, retreats, and weddings.
- Fully-staffed including a cook, offering a wonderful variety of food choices and special requests.
- Pendawa Beach only a 12 mintue drive away from the Villa.
Villa Bidadari integrates elements of traditional Balinese architecture into a contemporary design, creating a feeling of peace and spaciousness. The terracotta and grass roofs, open-plan pavilions, breezy gardens, lotus ponds and quiet greenery is the perfect setting for an idyllic getaway.